Weapon-mounted Strobing Tactical Light with Integrated Infrared Laser
Lightweight, weapon-mounted tactical illuminator with a Class 1 eye-safe integrated IR aiming laser and visible C4® LED.
- Illumination sources:
- White light: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 300 lumens; runs 2.5 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam of white light with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Infrared Laser: 850nm; Class 1 eye-safe
- Eye safe output power less than 0.8mW; runs 45+ hours
- Provides long-range targeting
- User programmable strobe enable/disable; Double tap of momentary paddle switch to enable white light strobe.
- Solid State current regulation for consistent illumination level position mode selector switch (White light only, Safe OFF, IR Laser only)
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries (included) with 10-year storage life
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum body with high impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails. Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW.
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Operating temperature: -40�F to +140�F
- IPX4 water-resistant.
- 4.72 oz (133.8 grams)
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories andmust be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch.All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA