The Propper ACU Coat and Trouser is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes: Drawstring removed from waistband Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-05A
- NIR compliant
- Button fly
- Tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Eight-pocket design
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures