- The HellFighter® WeaponLight packs power and versatility into a tough, compact package that weighs only 10 pounds and measures a mere eight inches in length. It features a blinding 3,000-lumen beam with enough reach to illuminate targets hundreds of yards away and enough surround beam to make it perfect for patrol or search-and-rescue operations.
Built to withstand intense recoil and combat conditions, the HellFighter's water-resistant body is constructed from high-strength aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing finish. A 5mm multi-coated Pyrex— window protects its lamp assembly, and the window itself is protected from dust, mud, and heavy particle impact by either a swing-open amber filter for cutting through smoke or dust, a swing-open infrared for use with night vision devices (NVDs), or a swing-open opaque cover.
The HellFighter's rugged high-intensity discharge (HID) lamp is powered by one or two military BA-5590 batteries or from a 12-volt auto battery, and is virtually immune to failure from recoil, vibration, or impact since it has no filament to break or burn out.
The HellFighter is activated via its body-mounted pushbutton switch, or by remote pressure pad switches, or by a remote grip switch for the M2HB machine gun. All cable/switch assemblies are sold separately.
The Hellfighter is available with a variety of mounts that allow you to attach it to:
- M2HB .50 caliber machine gun, with or without ballistic shield
- M134 or similar Minigun
- M240-variant machine guns
- M249 machine gun
- Mk19 grenade launcher
- AAV7A1 AmTrack" light mounting stud
- virtually any vehicle or vessel with available flat surface
All mounts incorporate a T-rail system that allows you to quickly attach and detach the HellFighter from the mount.
The HellFighter can also be configured for used as a handheld searchlight, powered either by a battery pack or by a vehicle accessory (cigarette lighter) socket. All mounting systems are sold separately.NOTE:
The HellFighter comes outfitted with a lockable hard-shell case and your choice of swing-open opaque cover, amber filter, or infrared filter. Mounting systems, switching, and cables are sold separately. Complete systems may also be ordered. Call (800) 828-8809 for more information.Available Models:
- HF1A — HellFighter with IR Filter
- HF1B — HellFighter with Amber Filter
- HF1C — HellFighter with Opaque Filter
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.Features:
- Virtually failure-proof 3,000-lumen HID lamp
- Switches Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch, available remote switches
- Mounting system—Various mounts incorporating a quick-detach T-rail
- Construction High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; stainless steel, multi-coated Pyrex— window
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Powered by BA-5590, BA-8180 military battery or batteries, SF-8180 battery or batteries, 12V auto battery, 12V or converted 24VDC-to-12VDC vehicle power supply
- Comes with choice of amber filter, infrared filter, or opaque cover