Shoe Use and Care:
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a soft brush, then a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating. Blooming can be easily removed with a damp cloth. Do not soak. Let dry.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear oil or wax product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders, disinfectant sprays and cedar shoe trees. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.
- Upper: Brown Tumbled Oiled Full Grain Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Spacer Mesh
- Insole: Polyurethane Removable Footbed Special EVA Cushion Flex
- Midsole: Compression Molded EVA with Impact 300 Gel Heel Insert
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Gen Flex™ II Dual Density Rubber
- Special Features: 100% Non-Metallic, ASTM F2413-11 M I 75 C 75, COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.. Flexible Welt Net Fit Outsole, Abrasion Resisting Rubber Toe and Side Bumpers, Anti-Roll Bar Heel Support (ABHS)
For Size Chart Click Here